Rules for Admission & Withdrawals
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form available from the college office.
- At the time of admission student must be accompanied by one of his/her parent or local guardian.
- Admissions are valid for one year only and therefore have to be obtained for each subsequent year of study through readmission.
- The Principal may for any valid reason cancel the admission granted.
- Candidates may opt for a change in subject within 15 days from the commencement of the session.
- Passing the previous examination in the first attempt is necessary for admission to the next class.
- For withdrawing T.C. and Caution money, the students shall have to submit application to the Principal and shall receive the desired document after three days of submission of application. For caution money and T.C; a student should ensure that he/she has got the clearance from the library, sports department and all science laboratories and paid all the outstanding fees.
- The student seeking admission in the college boys/girls hostel shall obtain an application form their respective hostel office and shall get the room allotted by the Hostel Superintendent only after admission in the college.