Upholding human person as the image of God, the Institute strives for
- imparting quality education to all, especially to the poor and the marginalized,
- leading to integral formation of persons,
- promoting religious harmony and concord,
- inculcating in students a deep faith in God,
- preparing men and women for others,
- establishing a society wherein prevail truth, justice, freedom, love and peace.
"Upholding human person as the image of God" means:
- Each human person is created in dignity, freedom and equality to share God’s life, love, goodness, wisdom, beauty and His infinite happiness.
- Each human person is unique, precious and to be respected.
- Each human person is full of potentialities to be realized.
- Each person grows in a human community with its social and cultural environment having rights and duties in love and service towards one another.
- Each person is called to make a better world.