- The fees shall be paid in three installments as prescribed on the Fees Pay-in-Slip Book. First installment has to be paid compulsorily on the day of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded except caution money.
- After the payment of fees, the students must keep the "Students Copy" of the Fee Receipt for future reference.
- Absence with or without leave from the college shall not be an excuse for non-payment of fees on the prescribed date.
- A student joining the College after the date of the commencement of the academic year will have to pay the fees to be realized at the time of admission along with other minor fees.
- Second and third installments should be paid in 30th October 2014 and 15th January 2015 respectively.
- Students are expected to pay the last installment and clear all their dues including fine and breakage, damages etc. before collecting the University examination forms.